[iTunes] Music Library

Kenneth Karstens kwkarstens at mac.com
Mon Oct 11 08:04:59 PDT 2004

Axel, Check out the Advanced Preference pane in iTunes.  There is an
option to "Keep iTunes Music folder organized" which creates artist
folders and will
update your changes to the song titles from your tags.  I use it all
the time so I can browse my music drive identical to the iTunes
library.
KenK