[iTunes] Re: import graphics into iTunes CD insert

Michael Prete michaelprete at cox.net
Sun Dec 4 21:00:46 PST 2005

henri wrote:
> I like the CD insert one can print from iTunes playlists in the latest
> versions. I thought I'd seen something about a way to import artwork
> into the program, but when I went looking for it in Help and online, I
> came up with zip.
>
> Is there a method to import a graphic (not album covers already in
> iTunes) to print on the insert?

Only way I know is with 3rd party software, like Click'N Design that
comes with CD Stomper and includes both disk labels and inserts for CD
jewel box. I believe that Roxio Toast also includes an app that will do
it. Wait a minute....looking....yeah! Its Magic Mouse Discus, included
with Toast Titanium v5x. Both these apps can import graphics and then
print to a template for CD boxes.

--

Michael Prete