[iTunes] Re: import graphics into iTunes CD insert

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 06:56:52 PST 2005

Watch out for those labels that you stick onto CDs or DVDs. They can
come off in the machine and gum up the works. I had that happen with
a DVD player. I did a movie for a retirement party. The player they
were using was a DVD changer. It got really hot and the label came
off in the machine. Made a h*** of a mess. I don't even put labels on
CDs after that experience. Better safe than sorry. I do fabulous
jewel box covers and that has to suffice.
terry