[iTunes] size of converted files

Lynda Farabee farabee at sptc.net
Fri Dec 30 08:40:04 PST 2005

Happy New Year everyone.  In case you hadn't heard, my problems with
iTunes were with the CD player/burner on my computer. Once I got
Apple to fix it, all is well.  I am able to convert aiff files to mp3
just like I used too.

EXCEPT.....now I have these huge files!  I thought previously they
were much smaller. Wonder if someone could suggest some good
settings?  Quality is not an issue but size of file is.  I went from
1 or 2 MB files to 19-20 MB.

If you don't remember, I'm converting sermon audio files to put on website.
Currently I'm using 80 kbps (mono)/160 kbps(stereo), VBR (lowest
quality), normal stereo, optimized for velocity Engine.

Do I need stereo?   Thanks for all your suggestions.  -L
--
--Lynda
http://www.eddfarabee.com/    and        http://www.fpc-levelland.org