[iTunes] My sit-u-ation

IlaughatSPAM spamgate at sent.com
Wed Feb 2 18:02:52 PST 2005

Stay with me on this:

I don¹t have an ISP of my own. I jump on one of 3 wireless networks in my
apt. building to connect to the net.

I do have an Airport Express attached to my stereo, that my Powerbook can
connect to (my goal for the AE is just for wirelessly sending audio to my
receiver, i.e. Airtunes).

An Apple tech tells me that with this configuration, I won¹t, (won¹t) be
able to stream audio from the net and play that audio via Airtunes
concurrently. That I either connect to internet, or I connect to stereo.

Is this true? Hope not; one of the main things I was hoping to do was play
streams through my stereo.

Sadboy