[iTunes] My sit-u-ation

Benjamin Ing vbing at mac.com
Thu Feb 3 13:09:02 PST 2005

If you set up the A-Exp as a wireless bridge, then the Powerbook would
connect to it. Unfortunately, the A-Exp will only connect to an Airport
in this mode (actually, there is apparently some convuluted way to
bridge to a non-Apple product, but it isn't easy to do and you probably
need admin access to the wireless router.

Ben