[iTunes] iTunes Backup - Logic Used?

Chris Reinhart creinhart at creativebubble.com
Mon Feb 7 06:31:46 PST 2005

On Feb 6, 2005, at 5:37 AM, James Hubbell wrote:

>> To that end, I will use a different approach on a redo.  I plan to
>> create a New Smart Play List forcing all 11000 tunes onto the list
>> and then sort them into earliest date sequence before burning.  If
>> the problem reappears, I should know what was the last song copied by
>> date into the library.  Will someone confirm this will work?

This should work.  Then you can make a smart playlist that adds all
songs added to your library after the date you backed up.  When this
playlist reaches the size of a DVD you then burn it.  Change the date
of the playlist and wait for it to fill again.
This is how I BU my music...

C h r i s  R e i n h a r t
Video Editor
creinhart at creativebubble.com