[iTunes] Personal experiences with FM Transmitters?

benaccetto at mac.com benaccetto at mac.com
Fri Jul 1 13:19:17 PDT 2005

On Jun 16, 2005, at 8:31 AM, Joel Avendano wrote:

> I like the Alpine but it is not that easy to navigate.

Agreed. Alpine didn't bother to put much memory into the head to
allow the full functioning of the menus. Everything runs very slowly
and there is no velocity sensing as you spin the dial. I am using the
lowest end model that supports the iPod interface, I am not sure if
the more expensive CD players or heads work any better.

I try to use playlists as much as possible with the Alpine. It saves
taking 5 minutes trying to scroll through 40 GB of music.