[iTunes] Problem with iTunes + several iPods

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 18:42:09 PDT 2005

In a message dated 7/1/05 3:21:50 PM, benaccetto at mac.com writes:

>The music isn't on his PC, it is on his iPod. If he wants to play the
>music off of the iPod, he needs to connect manually and then choose
>the iPod in the playlist column.

Hi, and thanks for the response.

According to my boss, he stores all of his music, ripped & purchased - about
20gb worth - on his hard drive on his PC. He then docks his family's four
iPods to it to download music to them.

Now, unless the music is being transferred instead of just copied to the
iPods, should not the music still be in the HD?

Craig W.
Atlanta, GA
"If you go to war you have already lost"
---Shogun Tokugawa

...from a 2400c/G3 320mhz WiFi'd by Orinoco