[iTunes] Personal experiences with FM Transmitters?

Wilson Ng wilsonng_gum at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 04:47:24 PDT 2005

Just got a 60 GB iPod Photo. It's a nice upgrade from my first generation
iPod 5 GB.

My truck doesn't have a cassette deck so using the cassette adapter isn't an
option (and neither is changing the standard stereo because I just bought
the iPod photo).

I've been reading the reviews on the DLO TransPod since it sounded nice but
read reviews of some whiny noise/static.

Has anybody gotten any other types of FM transmitters that they'd love.

The DLO Transpod looked nice since it combines as an iPod holder, cigarette
charger, and transmitter.

Otherwise, I'm thinking of getting one of those iPod cupholders, cigarette
charger, and a transmitter to go with it.

I've heard that the Alpine car stereo is still not as "smooth" as one would
wish. So I'm thinking of waiting for the next generation car stereo with
iPod interface.

Any ideas? Thanks.

:-)  Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET