[iTunes] Convert .m4b to mp3 or aac

Richard Nagle cms01 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 2 06:50:00 PDT 2005

Hey Mark,

First I try to avoid using AAC format at all cost,
its not as good as mp3 rip @ 256 vbr with stereo
and error correction on.

Get yourself a pair of nice headphones... $200 +
like Stax's or Koss.... ( I use Stax myself $600.00)
and there is a big difference in sound quality.

I've also try Lame, and other's compression formats ie: mp3pro
but keep going back to mp3 rip @ 256 vbr with stereo
and error correction on. works the best, and save some space.

unless, you have a 400 GB drive, hanging around,
then rip them @ 320

Cheer's
Richard

Need a affordable  Business Solution ???

		Domain Name Registration / Web Hosting
		Spam-Free Email Account / Merchant Account
		Secure SSL Certificates / 24/7 Tech Support
		99.9% uptime Guarantee... and more !!!

Goto: http://www.searchoutdomains.com/