[iTunes] iTunes Artwork Screen Saver

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Fri May 6 07:07:21 PDT 2005

I had trouble with mine too. I finally got it to work when I added
more artwork. It seems just a bit flakey. Once it gets going it's
fine. It always worked on my big machine but it would display only
one album on my laptop which was pretty boring. :) Try adding a few
more pictures to tunes and see if that primes the pump.
terry