[iTunes] iPods not accessible in iTunes

David Wilson wilson at brandeis.edu
Thu Nov 3 12:17:39 PST 2005

That's just what I want to do- have lots of random iPods connected to
play songs -

on the manual update - do you mean after I plug it in, I set the iPod
pref to manually update? That's how it's
set now for my own iPod. Does that pref stay with the iPod wherever
you plug it in? I don't want to mess around
with their prefs if they've got it set up for their own computer.