[iTunes] Listening to Music around the House

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 08:27:00 PDT 2005

In a message dated 9/30/2005 6:49:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ddelmonte at mac.com writes:

> I'd be interested how people are expanding the use of their music
> libraries so that music on computers in home offices can be heard
> (and controlled?) in other rooms (plural) in the house.

I have not set it up yet, but I am planning to import my 800-900 CD
collection onto a 200gb NetDisk external HD by connecting it to my router. Then, I'll
find a way to digitize my analog collection of about 200 albums and
cassettes... stuff you cannot find on CD (like the original LPs of Whodini, the Fat Boys,
etc. Ha!).

Anyone have any experience/helpful hints on doing this?

Craig W.
Atlanta, GA
Power corrupts. Absolute power's a blast. ­- John Fund