[iTunes] Where is iTunes Stored? Update & Reply

Ron Michael ronmichael at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:23:59 PDT 2005

Now, I've really gone and done it. I have music folders stored in this
location:
/Users/(your username)/Music/iTunes
I also have a similar looking folder here:
Maxtor 160: iTunes Music (this is where I changed my
iTunes/Preferences/Advanced  folder to be)
This is where my downloads are told to go.
Anyway, you guys have answered my question. I'll do a backup of both
including the indexes David mentioned and go from there. I'll wait
awhile to see if there's any more input.
Thanks again.
Ron in Memphis