[iTunes] CD's burned on PC

benaccetto at mac.com benaccetto at mac.com
Mon Oct 10 16:52:08 PDT 2005

I think that Hector is correct. Tiger now supports a new feature
called Burn Folders that have the extension fpbf. These are data
files that are on the disk but not formatted correctly. I doubt that
they would play correctly in a normal CD player, like the one found
in your home or car.

For more info about .fpbf, see <http://www.xvsxp.com/burning/>