[iTunes] album artwork?

Adeline Moore corpus at linearhoops.com
Mon Sep 5 10:05:09 PDT 2005

On 9/5/2005, Robert Ameeti wrote:

>Was there ever an answer for this? I am having the same problem.
>After ripping a CD, the iTunes cover section continues to show Album
>Artwork Not Modifiable.

Are you importing as .wav files? If found these won't let you modify artwork.

Occasionally I run into the same problem even when not importing as .wav
(which I never do). I have yet to figure out just why. It _seems_ as if
it happens when there is no "album" info on at least one track.

But I have never been able to figure it out definitively.

Good luck...