[iTunes] How to Manually select a portion of a library without individual clicking

sw sw at carolina.rr.com
Tue Sep 6 09:43:48 PDT 2005

On Tue,Sep  6, , at 12:34 PM, Scott Stamper wrote:

> Hey all,
> My library far outstrips my mini-iPod's capacity, so I have to
> manually add music to the Pod. My question is, how do I select,
> say, the last half of my library to load onto the iPod without
> having to individually click several hundred tunes? I know about
> "select all", but how can I "select 1/4 or 1/3" of my library to
> manually load into the Pod?

  The easiest way is to set up a Smart playlist according to size.

  If you have a 4Gig iPod, then make a Smart playlist that selects
from your library. randomly if you want, 4 Gig worth of songs.

  The just sync that playlist with your iPod.

Steve
You may be only one person in the world,
but you may also be the world to one person.