[iTunes] converting .aiff files to .mp3

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Thu Sep 22 07:30:00 PDT 2005

> I still don't understand. Why do you get a wma file? That's a
> compressed Windows Media Player file...

I think he is converting the CD tracks to wma format.

>> Is the CD being "closed" (track at once, disk at once) or what
>> format is the CD Recorder recording (redbook, etc...)? Perhaps
>> someone flipped a switch on the recorder?
>>

> You're talking over my head here.  I "finalize" the CD when the
> service is finished. Otherwise it is not recognized at all.  What
> switch might be flipped? ;-)

Could you tell me the Model # of the recorder? I might be able to
take a peek at the pdf manual (if such a thing exists!). We had a
similar problem with one of my coworkers - her mac could not read the
audio CD, but the CD Recorder that made the CD - also a regular CD
player - could play it.