[iTunes] converting .aiff files to .mp3

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 07:44:59 PDT 2005

I just happened to ask my tech person the other day if there was a
way I could change a .wmp to a format that iTunes would take. He said
no and he usually has some fix for me with stuff like this.
terry

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl