[iTunes] missing podcasts

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 06:23:20 PDT 2005

Periodically when I first run iTunes it "searches" for the library.
It's where it's supposed to be so I don't know why it does that, then
it will say it's damaged and makes a new one called iTunes damaged.
It's not a problem, all of my books are still there but each time it
does it it wipes out all my podcast subscriptions and that's a real
pain. This has only started with the new iTunes 5.
Oh, After this happens if I want to I can trash the iTunes damaged
and everything still works but the podcasts are still missing.
the path for the library is ~>Music>iTunes> there is iTunes Library,
a folder called iTunes Music, iTunes Music Library.xml, and a folder
called Previous iTunes Libraries

terry

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl