[iTunes] jewelcase insert fonts

John McClernan jmcclernan2 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 5 06:59:14 PDT 2006

Nancy,
Here's a solution.
Go here:
http://www.dougscripts.com/itunes/
Doug has 406 Applescripts for iTunes posted.
The first one in my scripts list (it's in my iTunes menu bar) says
"Build CD Tray Insert". That script allows me to build one in
Appleworks. I first open a CD Tray Insert template, from the Starting
Points box in Appleworks. Then I click once on the playlist for which
I want to build an insert, then I launch the script from the iTunes
scripts menu. It pretty much does the rest itself. Once created, you
can change the font and other properties, as you can in any other
Appleworks drawing document.

There may be other ways to do it, but that's the one I discovered
first, so I've continued with it.
Cheers,
John