[iTunes] Itunes song tags

terry rutherford terry at rivernet.net
Sun Aug 6 15:27:02 PDT 2006

Well it's Glenn Frey Smuggler's Blues so that spelling would help with
the googling. There is a program called Utilitunes (download from Apple
site) which looks for album art, liner notes and lyrics for whatever
song is playing. Great program. Filling in album art myself.

FYI, the lyrics are:

There's trouble on the streets tonight

I can feel it in my bones

I had a premonition that he should not go alone

I knew the gun was loaded

But I didn't think he'd kill

Everything exploded and the blood began to spill

So baby here's your ticket

Keep your suitcase in your hand

Here's a little money now

Do it just the way we planned