[iTunes] PodCast "Artist"

Matt Neimeyer matt at neimeyer.org
Mon Aug 7 08:46:27 PDT 2006

Hey All,

I've got some Podcasts in my iTunes where I went and downloaded the "back
catalog" manually. For example, the podcast automatically pulled episodes 10-20
and I downloaded 1-9. The problem I'm having is that in the library all of my
podcasts have an artist of "Podcasts".

Is there a way to remove that tag? (I don't care if it gets removed from the
podcast section of iTunes) For two reasons. First it's really annoying that in
my library I can really only filter then by Album (Podcast Name). Second, it
would integrate with the manually downloaded episodes.

If it matters, I'm running iTunes 6.0.5 on Windows XP.

Thanks!

Matt