[iTunes] ITunes and IPhotos

Mildred mmallek at charter.net
Thu Aug 31 10:57:01 PDT 2006

I have been on strictly Windows lists before I got my IPod, so I must
apologize for not specifying that I have a  Windows XP PC, and the only
reason I raised this question was because I was in the Apple store in
Oakbrook, IL last week and raised this question.  One person said that I
had to have Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 or later.  Another person
said it was built into my PC just like ITunes is.  But it isn't.

Therefore I must assume that I need Adobe Photoshop, as the closest
Mac is in our Graphic Arts shop in Illinois, and I don't think they would
appreciate me usurping their machine during the work day!

Thanks.  I guess I have answered my own question, n'est ce pas?

Mildred in WI