[iTunes] AudioBook corrupt?

corpus at linearhoops.com corpus at linearhoops.com
Sun Feb 19 04:30:27 PST 2006

I have a 2nd gen iPod. I have 12,613 items or 51.7 GB of music,
AudioBooks, etc. in iTunes. I have recently had two problems develop.

1. Album titles have begun to drop out. If I select the tune to _play_
the Album title returns. The file itself is in the right place even while
it shows up with no Album title.

2.I bought a 3 part AudioBook from Music Store. When I load it on iPod
all three parts show up. When I select a part to play I can see the part
number as in 1 of 3 or 2 of 3 but when it starts to play it changes to
the last part and shows 3 of 3. If I only load 1 part and any other
AudioBook it rolls to the next AuudioBook. I _can_ get it all to play if
I only load one part and _no_ other AudioBooks. It also plays fine in iTunes.

Ideas?
--

iMac :: 700 MHz PowerPC G3 :: 10.2.8 :: 512MB RAM :: iTunes 6.0.2

I'm listening to Erik Wøllo "Voyager" from: Solstice

my blog: I Never Metaphysical I Didn't Like <http://inmidl.blogspot.com/>