[iTunes] AudioBook corrupt?

corpus at linearhoops.com corpus at linearhoops.com
Sun Feb 19 08:22:32 PST 2006

On 2/19/2006, Michael Prete wrote:

>I have a 2nd Generation iPod, its a 20 GB model. According to
>MacTracker, there is no 60 GB version, so I question that you have over
>51 GB of music on any 2G iPod. It must be 3G or later. Assuming that all
>your music is on your computer, you can follow the instructions to reset
>the iPod and if that doesn't help, do the Restore procedure which will
>wipe all your files from iPod. I'm assuming that you've updated the
>iPod, if you haven't, do it.
>
>Plan B, this is the justification you need to buy a new iPod. 8-)

Ah, well. I have 51 GB of music on my _computer_ (external drive) in
iTunes. I only put a few GB at a time on the 20 GB iPod...I have updated
to 1.5 on the iPod.

Your suggestion to reset is a great idea. I forgot about that as a
troubleshooting tool. Thanks. WIll let you know if it worked.

As for the suggestion to get a new iPod...jeez, am I ever thinking about it!

--
iMac :: 700 MHz PowerPC G3 :: 10.2.8 :: 512MB RAM :: iTunes 6.0.2

I'm listening to Infra Red Army "Lo" from: Black Body

my blog: I Never Metaphysical I Didn't Like <http://inmidl.blogspot.com/>