[iTunes] folders

Ray Kloss raykloss at mac.com
Wed Jan 11 19:25:50 PST 2006

I think the organization is on the iTunes level, but in the iPod it
is one long list under playlists. At least on my 3rd Gen it is.

On Jan 11, 2006, at 9:27 PM, Terry Pogue wrote:

My itunes playlists are getting out of hand. I'd like to make some
folders called Fiction, Non-Fiction, etc. If I do that can my iPod
still see them?
Thanks,
terry

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl