[iTunes] folders

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Thu Jan 12 06:25:47 PST 2006

That's rather what I thought. Now, I think that should be a
suggestion for apple since it looks like the iPod is the only Apple
thing that ignores folders. Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to
categorize the books (or music) in your iPod.
terry

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl