[iTunes] Ipod wont take songs

Michael Prete michaelprete at cox.net
Tue Jul 11 14:46:36 PDT 2006

James Whitfield wrote:
> YOU MAY HAVE TO RUN DISK UTILITY TO CHECK IT OUT. YOU MAY HAVE TO WIPE IT CLEAN. BUT VERIFY IT FIRST TO SEE IF THERE'S ANY ERRORS.

All caps is considered yelling. Its rude otherwise. Check out email
etiquette:

http://www.iwillfollow.com/email.htm

and a brief quotation from that:

Sending an e-mail in all UPPER-CASE.
Use of upper-case words is the equivalent of shouting in some one's ear.
ONLY use upper-case words when trying to make a point (such as I just
did). Even at that, you should be careful with who you are exchanging
messages.

Only your best friends will point out the spinach in your teeth.

Michael Prete