[iTunes] Ipod wont take songs

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Tue Jul 11 16:17:47 PDT 2006

I had some problems with an old iPod. Needed a new battery and when
apple replaced that it still didn't work Back to apple it went.  I
mean this was a  really old iPod. They sent me a 30G Video iPod free.
How about that! So don't be too unhappy if you have to deal with
them. Nice people keeping their customers happy.
terry