[iTunes] moving music between libraries

Becca Price becca_price at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 09:03:52 PST 2006

Is there any way to move music from one instance of iTunes to
another? We have different logins on my computer (separate
logins for me, my husband, each of the kids) and I didn't
realize that each login goes to a different instance of iTunes.
I loaded a bunch of my daughter's music into my instance of
iTunes not realizing that they don't show up when she logs in as
herself. I'd really rather not have to re-load the music from
scratch from all those CDs, if there's a easier way to do it. We
use Windows XP.

thanks,

Becca, not sure whether she's being clear on what the problem is