[iTunes] AudioBook corrupt?

corpus at linearhoops.com corpus at linearhoops.com
Tue Mar 7 19:19:36 PST 2006

On 3/7/2006, benaccetto at mac.com wrote:

>If your iTunes Library is much bigger than your iPod, are you sure
>that you are actually downloading all of the books to the iPod? If
>you are allowing iTunes to load your iPod, you may not be getting all
>of the parts.

Wish it were so. I am/was most definitely getting all the parts in iTunes
and then on my iPod. After 2 emails and 2 phone calls I was issued a
refund. Apple also thanked me for alerting them to the problem and
assured me they would look into the matter with other AudioBooks and
would look into taking that book down until the problem was determined.

--
iMac :: 700 MHz PowerPC G3 :: 10.2.8 :: 512MB RAM :: iTunes 6.0.4

my blog: I Never Metaphysical I Didn't Like <http://inmidl.blogspot.com/>

I'm listening to Sarah McLachlan "Fear" from: Fumbling Towards Ecstasy