[iTunes] Conversion

Philip J Robar pjrobar at areyoureallythatstupid.org
Wed May 17 17:12:31 PDT 2006

On May 17, 2006, at 3:58 PM, Philip J Robar wrote:

> On May 17, 2006, at 3:31 PM, Jim Manley wrote:
>
>> I have some songs in .wma & I want to convert them to mp3 & put
>> them into Itunes.
>
> Max: http://sbooth.org/Max/
>
> Warning, there's a bug in the current version. If you're out put
> target is MP3 you have to select, deselect, the reselect MP3 in the
> Format Preferences window to make it stick.
>
> I currently using Max to convert all of my Apple loss-less encoded
> songs to MP3.

Max is the only Mac program I know of that converts Apple loss-less
to MP3. The only other program I could find that does this is a
commercial Windows program whose name I don't remember at the moment.

Phil
--
"The United States is putting together a Constitution now for Iraq.
Why don't we just give them ours? It's served us well for 200 years,