[iTunes] sound level

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Thu May 18 06:47:17 PDT 2006

Of course what I meant to say was it happened after downloading a
podcast. I did check and everything in my library is the same level.
Then I checked in the preferences>Playback and the Sound Check box is
not checked nor has it ever been. That's the box that is supposed to
make all things play the same.
terry