[iTunes] Display Lyrics in Visualizer?

corpus at linearhoops.com corpus at linearhoops.com
Thu May 18 15:36:57 PDT 2006

On 5/18/2006, Thom Ryan wrote:

>Greetings
>	I seek to display lyrics (stored in the mp3 tag) within the
>visualizer window.
>	Font, transparency and scrolling options would be desirable.
>	Is there a visualizer or plugin to do this?
>Kind regards
>PS-I can recall one of the very first mac mp3 players (MacAmp?) could
>do this but I haven't read of any since.

I didn't know if there was such a thing but I Googled "display lyrics
visualizer window " and found:

<http://www.ideographer.com/karatunes/>

Of course you could have done that as easily...But maybe now many others
looking for such an item will know about it. I have no idea if it works
well or not. And if it doesn't have the features you want I suggest
letting the developer know what you are interested in...Hope this helps.

--
iMac :: 700 MHz PowerPC G3 :: 10.2.8 :: 512MB RAM :: iTunes 6.0.4

I'm listening to Victoria Spivey "Dope Head Blues" from: The Blues
Collection # 65--Moaning The Blues