[iTunes] Some video podcasts attempt to download, but have 0:00 time ....

Kevin Hoskins kevnjoni at charter.net
Fri Sep 8 23:58:27 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I just subscribed to Comedy Central's "Stand Up (Video)" video
podcast. This generated a list of podcasts to download, each with a
respective "Get" button. When I clicked the Get button on one of the
listed podcasts, the progress bar showed some brief activity and then
stopped. The Get button dissappeared, the check box had a check, and
the blue unpluyed dot appeared. The problem is that the time showed
as 0:00. When double-clicked to play, nothing actually plays. These
same things happened for any of the other podcasts listed under the
same subscription. I have seen this happen with other podcasts to
which I subscribed, such as G4 TV's "Attack of the Show." Any ideas
why this is happening and how to correct it?

Thanks,

Kevin