[iTunes] Smart Playlists

Matt Neimeyer matt at neimeyer.org
Mon Sep 18 07:46:07 PDT 2006

I just got an iPod Nano (2Gb, the older style). I've been using iTunes to manage
my Podcasts, but as a WinXP user I haven't really used it for much else till
now.

I just finished importing my audio CD collection and I've been looking at smart
playlists.  I've The two things that I can't seem to figure out how to do...

1. Create a Smart Playlist that contains any track/album without cover art.

2. Create a Smart Playlist that will play the oldest of any of my podcasts in
any random order but not play any one podcast out of order. I could probably
just do my 25 oldest podcasts... but I don't see a way to sort a Smart Playlist
by any thing... let alone by Release Date... Any ideas?

Thanks!

Matt