[iTunes] Itunes 7

Ron Owens owensron at mac.com
Mon Sep 18 11:30:48 PDT 2006

Not sure, but it is helpful.  For example, you can designate the Oh Brother
Where Art Thou soundtrack Album Artist as Various Artists while keeping
individual artists for each track.  When you use the new Album Art View it
will show only one CD with Various Artists instead of several CDs with
different artists.