[iTunes] Importing help needed

tom dalbec tomdalbec at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 20 17:22:34 PDT 2006

Not off hand. A good friend of mine, Chris, told me to always google new
updates and see what is being said before updating. That's what I did and
came up with a bunch of stuff. I THINK CNET was one source, but not sure. I
just know that there was plenty of negative things said to convince me to
wait.

I don't want to get flamed over this. Somebody asked and I gave my opinion.
I don't want to be "sucker me".