[iTunes] Re: Importing help needed

Ed Hall ehall at mac.com
Thu Sep 21 02:15:13 PDT 2006

I am one of thosehaving major problems with iTunes 7. My import speed
(AAC) used to be 9x. Now that I've upgraded to iTunes 7 it's down to
just 1x. Here are some of the topics at Apple's discussion group
associated with this problem:

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=3150896#3150896
http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=3162742#3162742
http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=3106537#3106537

And read David Pogue's September 18 column in the New York Times ("A
Report on iTunes Bugs") here:
http://pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/

Ed Hall

tom dalbec wrote:

> There seems to be an awful lot of bad thing written up about 7. I
> would
> suggest googling and read about it. Several places have suggested
> holding
> off getting it until there are updates.

Michael Prete replied:

Could you give specific references? I would find that more useful (and
credible) than "awful lot of bad things" and "several places have
suggested...".