[iTunes] a couple of import questions

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Mon Apr 23 12:24:26 PDT 2007

When I import CDs into iTunes how can I direct it to put them in
Audiobooks rather than Music? iTunes seems to put books in both
places, sometimes in Music and sometimes in Audiobooks. Makes it a
little trouble to find a book since I have to do a search on two
places to find it. And, is there a way to have the genera to
automatically put Audiobook in that column rather than me having to
type it in after they are loaded?

I looked and looked in the Help file but couldn't find the answer.
Only how to view the genera. It said nothing about the importing into
music when it's not music.

terry

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl