[iTunes] iTunes won't import mp3s anymore

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 15:22:32 PDT 2007

Go into the folders that house the MP3 files. Put the new MP3 files
in the proper year, artist & album. Open Itunes & see if they show up.
---
James Paul Manley
Albuquerque, New Mexico

http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Photoshop_Elements
http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Gods_plan/Welcome.html

My name is James Paul Manley, I am 58 years old and I was
diagnosed with Prostate Cancer on August 9th, 2006
with a Gleason rating of 9. The cancer hasn't spread
into my bones yet. it has spread to my lungs & bladder.
I am taking Casodex pills  &  Zoledex  shots. I am convinced
that my GOD and Lord Jesus Christ will  heal  me  as
a  testimony  to  his  love.

                        2 Chronicles 20