[iTunes] (no subject)

Michael Prete michaelprete at cox.net
Sat Aug 25 02:34:19 PDT 2007

montillo61 at bellsouth.net wrote:
> i have windows 2000 me and i cant download itunes, what do you suggest

First of all, Windows ME is the worst piece of crap operating system
that Microsoft has ever had the nerve to kick out the door. Upgrade your
operating system to Windows XP, and then spend some time downloading the
numerous patches, fixes and upgrades to XP. You will avoid constant
frustration and irritation by doing so. If you don't believe me, call up
a repair shop and ask them it they would let a family member use ME.

Another possibility is to sell your computer and buy a Mac. Apple
created the iPod, iTunes and although they eventually ported it over to
Windows, it all works much better within the Mac operating system. Its
effortless. I won't help my friends who have Windows machines any more,
I've switched over to Macs and they are so much easier to support I just
can't be bothered with the constant insanities of Windows. No spyware,
no adware, no trojans, no virus, no worms on a Mac. Don't have to buy
those virus and spyware protection programs, don't have to put up with
the slow downs they cause.

You don't mention what happens when you try to download iTunes, or what
error messages you have, or any hints at all. Your request is a little
like someone asking for their car to be fixed, but don't say what kind
of car they have or what kind of problems they have or when it happens
or what noise it makes. There's just not much to go on. You could just
try again another day, sometimes the server you are contacting is
overloaded. Have you downloaded anything else successfully?

--

Michael Prete