[iTunes] Querying Gracenote CDDB

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 16:43:07 PST 2007

I dont' remember Becca but I'll go figure it out again. If I remember
correctly, I would go to somewhere and I could find the cover. Pull it
off to my desktop  then in iTunes click on the place where you need
the image and drag it  over. In remember it wasn't at all complicated.
At least if you're on a Mac. Don't know if it works on PCs. I'll check
it out for you. If someone knows offhand please post how you do it.
terry