[iTunes] Querying Gracenote CDDB

Becca Price becca_price at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 16:05:13 PST 2007

> iTunes is exactly the same on Mac and PC.

well, that makes life easier.

I did find the "get album art" option under the Advanced menu in
the iTunes store - that got some of the cover art, but not all
of it.

If I find my own graphic for cover art, how do I get it into
iTunes? how do I associate it with the specific piece(s) that I
want it associated with? (can I do this with book covers, so
instead of the gray box with musical notes on it in my audiobook
playlists, I get the book cover art?)

btw, Kirk, the trick with play count = 0 is wonderful, and works
just fine, Thank you for telling me about it, and for your
patience in helping me find that setting.

Becca, not overly bright, but willing