[iTunes] iPod charging question

Becca Price becca_price at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 12:25:48 PST 2007

I have a wall-current charger that works just fine with my iPod
mini and the old-style iPod nano. Last night I plugged in my
new-style nano to charge, and nothing  happened - is there some
reason that the wall charger might not be compatible with the
new-style nanos? Will the same thing happen with my car charger?
the connectors fit, so it *should* work, but doesn't seem to.

also, if I connect my new-style nano to my sister's computer
(she has iTunes on it) but don't sync up the iPod, can I charge
my nano from her computer without having it erase everything
that's on the iPod as long as we have "manage music manually"
checked?

anyway, happy holidays to everyone here - hope you're having a
good day!

-becca