[iTunes] Stuck Artwork Retrieval

Scott Stamper slstamper at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 30 19:05:14 PST 2007

Hey All,
I began the downloading, or processing of artwork, for the albums in
my iTunes. I've asked the program to obtain the artwork for all my
ripped music, as that function was not easily accomplished when I
went to input my cd's.
My problem is that the window in the header bar has said "Processing
Album Artwork. Getting 423 of 1141: Boxed Set, Vol 2(Disc 2)", and
it's said this for several days with no apparent activity. Yes, some
of the artwork has shown up. And, the "Get Artwork" choice is greyed
out under Advanced.
How do I kickstart this process so that it complete's it's task?
Thanks in advance.
Scott
"It's like deja vu all over again"--Yogi Berra
Scott Stamper			Chapel Hill, NC