[iTunes] changing the location of the iTunes Music folder

Becca Price becca_price at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 16:48:22 PDT 2007

--- Michael Scott <mscott4 at mac.com> wrote:

> Under Preferences/Advanced you have the choice to change the
> pathway
> for your itunes folder. You can change the path to the
> appropriate
> folder on your C: drive.

but when I select Consolidate, it says that it will put all my
music in my iTunes music folder, which is on a different drive
than where I want to put them. What I need to know is whether
the path givein in Preferences/Advanced is what they mean by the
iTunes Music folder path?

-becca

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Death, "The Hogfather" - Terry Pratchett