[iTunes] selective iTunes preferences

listLover list.lover at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 14:46:20 PST 2007

> The current version of iTunes lets you create and choose a library. Start
> iTunes with the option key down and create or choose a library. If you have
> the same song in both libraries, you can use iTunes -> Preferences -> Advanced
> and deselect "Copy Files to iTunes Music Folder..." so that the songs will
> stay in one place.

I¹m sorry Ray, that¹s what I meant. I¹m using two library files, I hit
option and restart iTunes when I want to switch.

What I¹m wondering is if there were a way to automatically have the ³Copy
Files² option disabled if Library 2 were the one loaded.

Like I said, I think I¹ll need to look into Applescript.